Chana Dal are split, polished baby chickpeas. They have a sweet and earthy flavor, reminiscent of fresh corn, and the cooked bean is about the size and shape of a corn kernel. This ancient legume has been around for centuries and remains a healthy and satisfying comfort food in India and the Middle East today. Chana Dal are one of the many legumes used to make dal, the family of Indian legume dishes, which is the staple food of India. A delicious simmering bowl of dal with added spices like cardamom, turmeric, cloves and garlic, will easily sweep you away to the streets of New Delhi. Chana Dal are very nutritious, easy to digest, and have an exceptionally low rating on the glycemic scale. These little beans are a powerhouse of lean protein, iron and dietary fiber. Chana Dal makes an exotic addition to soups, curries, salads, casseroles, and rice or whole grain dishes. Toss them in a little olive oil and your favorite spices and roast them in the oven for a wonderfully tasty, healthy snack. To make a delicious hummus dip, cook chana dal and puree with tahini and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Questions & Answers
- Product Enquiry
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Shipping cost is calculated in Real-time from the carrier website. Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address.
- Our shipping cost include discount from the carrier which we pass on to our customers
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time (days)||Tracking Information|
|USPS Priority Mail||Real-time by Weight||5-7||Available|
|UPS Ground||Real-time by Weight||5-7||Available|
|FeDEX Ground||Real-time by Weight||5-7||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: W (in) x L (in) x H (in)
- Package Weight: pounds (lbs)