Black quinoa apart from the darker hue has a crunchier texture with a strong flavor compared to white quinoa. Black quinoa has an incomparable taste but is not easily available. You can find it in limited farmers markets and on the Internet. Many chefs consider it a unique culinary experience. Black quinoa cooks quickly although it has slightly higher fiber content. The unique black color is due to the presence of anthocyanins that prevent UV damage and oxidation of the plant. Anthocyanins are also said to protect the body against free radicals, chronic diseases, heart disease, cancer, diabetes etc.
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Questions & Answers
- Product Enquiry
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Shipping cost is calculated in Real-time from the carrier website. Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address.
- Our shipping cost include discount from the carrier which we pass on to our customers
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time (days)||Tracking Information|
|USPS Priority Mail||Real-time by Weight||5-7||Available|
|UPS Ground||Real-time by Weight||5-7||Available|
|FeDEX Ground||Real-time by Weight||5-7||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: W (in) x L (in) x H (in)
- Package Weight: pounds (lbs)