ACTIVE: 30 MIN. TOTAL: 2 HR 20 MIN
10 whole baby cremini or portabella mushrooms
3 pounds baby back pork ribs
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pack of fresh spinach leaves, chopped (8 Oz)
1 tablespoon light olive oil
1 tablespoon cumin
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
For Pork Rib Rub
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 tablespoon corn oil
2 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon turmeric
1. Wash mushrooms and pat dry with paper towel. Then cut and remove stems from mushrooms.
2. Place about 1 tablespoon of chopped spinach into the center of each mushroom and add 1-2 tablespoons of cheese on top of spinach.
3. Using a brush, lightly coat the bottom of Air Fryer basket or grill pan with Olive oil. Place stuffed mushrooms in the basket and grill for 10 minutes at 380°F or until the mushrooms are tender and the cheese is melted.
4. For pork ribs, rinse and pat dry pork rack with paper towel. In a small bowl, add dry rub ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Using a knife, peel and remove thin membrane on bony side of pork rack. Place rack on a clean cutting board and generously apply rub onto rack and rub in, working with fingers. Place meat in a plastic container and let it marinate for 1 hour in a fridge.
5. After marinating, place rack in Air Fryer and grill at 400°F for 40 minutes (20 minutes on each side). Serve on a plate with a choice dressing. Pairs well with a cold pilsner beer.
4. Happy cooking!